Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Another one for oceanFordPinto

Another one for oceanFordPinto

Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:48 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Another one for oceanFordPinto

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
No I'm on the right track. Your series is part of the decimal expansion of the transcendental number "pi", with the starting point at the 91st digit after the decimal point.
I was replying to another poster.... or you use two (or more) pseudonyms.

Yes, my puzzle was as easy as "Pi".
Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:57 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
I graduated from university in '79.... so yes, the next two numbers are 7 and 9.... good show, now you have a new puzzle to get more beer.
I want my car back first. The MDX not the Pinto, please.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 8:39 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I want my car back first. The MDX not the Pinto, please.
Have you been signing in using two separate user names?

Anyway, it's obvious to all that you've had your mind on the Ford Pinto.... so I'm having one delivered to you.... and to think you wasted a chance to get another beer. I'm still waiting for my Lexus from you.
Attached Thumbnails Another one for oceanFordPinto-1974-ford-pinto-1.jpg   Another one for oceanFordPinto-1974-ford-pinto-4.jpg  

Last edited by oceanMDX; Feb 12th 2007 at 8:50 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
It's not that the US sticks up in the middle but Canada drops down where Toronto is.

The line would come out on the west coast south of Eugene Oregon and on the east coast south of Maine.

The answer "Merkans"
But all that really matters is that we're bigger AND we're on top!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:00 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Calgal
Well yeah!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:44 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
Speak for yourself on that.