Amazing blue sky's!

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing blue sky's!

Thanks for sharing Steve. That is a fabulous picture
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

MrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really nice

Blimey, I thought SK had some amazing skies! That is a gorgeous picture.

Well at least in Saskatchewan we don't have those damned mountains getting in the way of our views.
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 2:44 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsWillow

Well at least in Saskatchewan we don't have those damned mountains getting in the way of our views.
They had to have someplace to dump that pile of rocks and I guess we drew the short straw.
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 4:09 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic pic. Wow!
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 5:11 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Cannt wait to get over there for those blue skies. People just dont believe you when you tell them about them and seeing is believing!!
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 9:11 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woodmanbg
Cannt wait to get over there for those blue skies. People just dont believe you when you tell them about them and seeing is believing!!
No kidding. When we wake up every morning to these beautiful blue skies it makes you happy to be alive. Fab here today. Hot, still but fresh all at the same time. Glorious !
Old Sep 4th 2006, 7:31 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

This might be a "REALLY STUPID" question, is the sky over there really that different to the sky in the UK? Slap me if that's a really stupid question but I had to ask.

Emma x
Old Sep 4th 2006, 7:49 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
This might be a "REALLY STUPID" question, is the sky over there really that different to the sky in the UK? Slap me if that's a really stupid question but I had to ask.

Emma x

Its the land of the BIG sky here. Wherever you are in the countryside the sky seems so wide, no doubt as its quite a flat landscape. And it appears bluer here in AB (well we think so anyway), probably due to the clearer air/lack of pollution
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smelly
Amazing blue sky's!
......dont forget the sunsets!
Attached Thumbnails Amazing blue sky's!-copy-p1050491.jpg   Amazing blue sky's!-copy-p1050541.jpg  
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:39 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman
For anyone wondering what we are going on about perhaps this will give you some idea.

I took this one last September scroll to the right to get the full effect.
That is an amazing picture. Thanks for sharing.

(Oh, and enjoy your vacation - hope there will be more pics resulting.)
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:48 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Calgal
......dont forget the sunsets!
Wow! Those are gorgeous!

Hi Calgal... how you been?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:40 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman

I would almost be the view from Butch's house if it wasn't for the houses in between.

Cheers
Steve
Mrs C sayd you dont have to rub it in about them damned gypsies building in our backyard.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Wow! Those are gorgeous!

Hi Calgal... how you been?
Thanks, Ro.

I'm OK thanks, you? I see you 'left', but couldn't stay away
Old Sep 9th 2006, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

nigelonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Hangman,
What a fantastic picture,... beautiful sky.
Im sure it would be a spectacular view if the Mountains werent in the way.
Just about to start my application process next week, but youre picture has forced me to start work on it right NOW.

Edit. Just noticed someone else has already posted my stupid comments about the Mountain. Incidentally, has anyone considered emmigrating to Prince Edward Island, seems a nice place but a bit far from REAL Canada ,I suppose everywhere is a bit far from the next town ?

Last edited by nigelonline; Sep 9th 2006 at 12:44 pm.