ask the mods to ban me for a week or two
0%
PM all posters that annoy me, everytime they annoy me
2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Advice please

Old Jul 29th 2009, 6:58 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advice please

OK,

I'm having a hard time at the moment biting my tongue at certain posts\posters\mods.

so I would appreciate if you could patricipate in the poll.

When answering please disregard your pesonal opinion of me and bear in mind that I struggle to stay away from the site.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice please

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OK,

I'm having a hard time at the moment biting my tongue at certain posts\posters\mods.

When answering please disregard your pesonal opinion of me and bear in mind that I struggle to stay away from the site.
Three guesses which option I went for?!?

You forgot another one though which would have got my vote - 'I put people that annoy me on ignore, stay within the site rules and then the mods will leave me alone'.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:05 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

You missed off the 'think that I am a needlessly self indulgent poster that requires constant reassurance that I am doing the right thing' option. That's the one I'd go for!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:07 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Three guesses which option I went for?!?

You forgot another one though which would have got my vote - 'I put people that annoy me on ignore, stay within the site rules and then the mods will leave me alone'.
Trouble is:

1) you cant put mods on ignore
2) people can still quote the people who annoy you, and then you up seeing it anyway.
3) even people I like can post annoying\incorrect stuff
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
You missed off the 'think that I am a needlessly self indulgent poster that requires constant reassurance that I am doing the right thing' option. That's the one I'd go for!
Damn that was supposed to be option 8
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:08 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I went for #1

My advice would actually be that if this place is getting to you, then take a break in the real world and see how you feel about it in a few weeks, if you can stay away that long. Not that you seem all that inclined to listen to the mods...

Last edited by iaink; Jul 29th 2009 at 7:39 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:10 pm
Jedi

andrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond repute

Best aggroposter on the site-I'm going for #1.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble is:

1) you cant put mods on ignore
2) people can still quote the people who annoy you, and then you up seeing it anyway.
3) even people I like can post annoying\incorrect stuff
1) true, but if you stay within site rules then we won't have to annoy you
2) again, true - no way round that I'm afraid
3) then politely disagree with them

Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to vote "give it a rest FFS" but that option wasn't there.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:48 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Just bend over and take what's coming to you!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:50 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

I struggle to stay away from the site.

You definitely don't struggle hard enough.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:53 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
I struggle to stay away from the site.

You definitely don't struggle hard enough.
I know, but its your wit, charm and intelligence that keeps me coming back
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:56 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

OK,

Butch, you do know that BE isn't your own personal ego trip right?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Butch, you do know that BE isn't your own personal ego trip right?
WRONG,

B(utch's) E(gotrip) its obvious
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:01 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

I know, but its your wit, charm and intelligence that keeps me coming back
Now that's sarcasm, as I know it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.