Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

2020 - movies seen this year

2020 - movies seen this year

Old Apr 28th 2022, 10:49 am
Ape Nouveau

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 - movies seen this year

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
We (Mrs P, little Miss P (15), and me) went to see Everything Everywhere all at Once last weekend. I really enjoyed it, and was not disappointed. I don't go to see a lot of films at the cinema, but I still like to go from time to time, and this one was worth the trip and the price of the ticket. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a quirky film, and anyone who is tired of Star Wars and superhero films!

Mrs P and little Miss P also enjoyed it, but not as much as I did - I think seeing too many Star Wars and superhero films has rotted their brains.
That does look good. I always like attempts in film to visualise the multiverse. Interstellar did a good job of that (speaking as a primitive ape).
Old May 19th 2022, 2:15 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 - movies seen this year

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
We (Mrs P, little Miss P (15), and me) went to see Everything Everywhere all at Once last weekend. I really enjoyed it, and was not disappointed. I don't go to see a lot of films at the cinema, but I still like to go from time to time, and this one was worth the trip and the price of the ticket. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a quirky film, and anyone who is tired of Star Wars and superhero films!

Mrs P and little Miss P also enjoyed it, but not as much as I did - I think seeing too many Star Wars and superhero films has rotted their brains.
I really wish that I had smoked a blunt before watching that movie last night. It was a crazy ride!