Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Malta - Internet package for 6 months ??

Malta - Internet package for 6 months ??

Old Jul 2nd 2011, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

av5118 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Malta - Internet package for 6 months ??

Hi all,
I'm moving to Malta next week for a six month contract and am struggling to find a decent internet provider for the period.
I've considered an internet key but would really prefer a faster connection...
Can anyone help please?
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

maltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Malta - Internet package for 6 months ??

If you have not already try melita.net.mt they probably the best supplier in Malta.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

av5118 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maltaman
If you have not already try melita.net.mt they probably the best supplier in Malta.
Thanks for your reply, I called Melita on Skype and they said they wouldn't do a 6 month package. Thanks anyway.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

maltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to behold

Sorry about that, worth a try.