Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Day trip to Gozo.

Day trip to Gozo.

Old Nov 9th 2011, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

maltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to behold
Default Day trip to Gozo.

Took my first day trip to Gozo today and summed up in one word, "Beautiful".
Old Nov 14th 2011, 4:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Day trip to Gozo.

Originally Posted by maltaman
Took my first day trip to Gozo today and summed up in one word, "Beautiful".
Any pics?
Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

maltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to behold

Yes Sue, my wife took lots of really impressive shots of the top view over Ramla bay, unfortunately there is this fat old bloke right in the middle of every shot (i think it's me, i didn't realise how much i grew up and out in the past few years thanks to lazing around in Malta, i tried to crop him out but it didn't leave that much of a view), then we went on to Victoria square for lunch, it took us an hour and a half to get there thanks to the sat nav sending us in circles and back to a major road works every time which went nowhere, that must be some sort of record as its only a few miles. Even so my wife and i enjoyed the day so much we are planning on making regular trips over in the future, so will take some view shots that will be more fit for human consumption, we were so impressed with the clean air and friendliness of everyone we met we might even sell up and make a move there soon.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 12:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maltaman
Yes Sue, my wife took lots of really impressive shots of the top view over Ramla bay, unfortunately there is this fat old bloke right in the middle of every shot (i think it's me, i didn't realise how much i grew up and out in the past few years thanks to lazing around in Malta, i tried to crop him out but it didn't leave that much of a view), then we went on to Victoria square for lunch, it took us an hour and a half to get there thanks to the sat nav sending us in circles and back to a major road works every time which went nowhere, that must be some sort of record as its only a few miles. Even so my wife and i enjoyed the day so much we are planning on making regular trips over in the future, so will take some view shots that will be more fit for human consumption, we were so impressed with the clean air and friendliness of everyone we met we might even sell up and make a move there soon.
Sounds like you had a great time