Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Suspension Of Conversion of Foreign Driving Licence to Malaysia Driving Licence

Suspension Of Conversion of Foreign Driving Licence to Malaysia Driving Licence

Old Sep 21st 2020, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suspension Of Conversion of Foreign Driving Licence to Malaysia Driving Lice

Originally Posted by IanBlakeley View Post
Mrs. B and I will trot over to the JPJ in Butterworth next week and see if we can start the process, pretty sure as a Malaysian with a foreign licence she can, LTSVP I am unsure and will update.
I am not sure whether you actually need to travel to Butterworth for this. The government opened a "one stop shopping" lane of counters for multiple departments in Komtar. JPJ is one of the agencies which has a counter there.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

IanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really nice
Default Re: Suspension Of Conversion of Foreign Driving Licence to Malaysia Driving Lice

Ah thanks, I'd seen other messages saying had to go to JPJ in Butterworth because could not do in Penang. We're away for a couple of days so will be later on this week or early next.
Old Oct 3rd 2020, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

IanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really nice

Originally Posted by IanBlakeley View Post
Ah thanks, I'd seen other messages saying had to go to JPJ in Butterworth because could not do in Penang. We're away for a couple of days so will be later on this week or early next.
In the end ended up in Butterworth as we had to collect some documents from family ref another matter and I wanted to check out the Garmin agent. Mrs B's application in progress as a returning citizen. LTSVP cannot currently, officer said wait maybe it will change again.