Reload this Page >

Post Graduate work in Malaysia

Post Graduate work in Malaysia

Old Oct 31st 2012, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Butcher_101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Post Graduate work in Malaysia

Hi everybody,

I am currently finishing my final year at university, studying in the UK for a degree in English Language & Linguistics and I hope to graduate with a First (fingers crossed). The prospects for graduates here in the UK are pretty grim especially with a degree as specific as mine. I was wondering, are there any prospects for a graduate out in Malaysia? (namely KL).

I am looking to get into publishing/editing that sort of field, as I have two years experience as editor at my university newspaper and I have a firm understanding of the English Language.

I have done some job hunting and it does seem there are jobs in this field available.

Does anybody know of any graduate scheme/internships?

I love Malaysia, I have been several times and have booked to go back in June, so I suppose I can investigate the job market whilst there, however it's preferable that I have something set up prior.

Any helpful words would be greatly appreciated, I literally don't know where to start but I am keen on moving away from the UK

Thanks!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 1:40 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Graduate work in Malaysia

Just to say hello and welcome to BE. I'm afraid I have absolutely no useful information for you, just to wish you best of luck with your plans. Don't blame you wanting to make the move. Hope someone on here can point you in the right direction.