New to KL with a toddler in tow

New to KL with a toddler in tow

Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:23 am
LMR
Just Joined

LMR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to KL with a toddler in tow

Hi,

I've just moved to KL with my family and I'm looking for both mother and baby/toddler groups to attend with my toddler (and with my baby when they arrive in July) and also a playschool for my toddler around the KLCC/Ampang area. I've already made enquiries to a couple but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations and also if anyone had any info about a new one thats opening near the American Embassy called Tree Tops (I think) it was mentioned to me by a friend but I've not been able to find any further info.

Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks
Old Jan 18th 2011, 2:54 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to KL with a toddler in tow

Hi,

I'm not in KL but quite a few on this forum are based there, so you should get a response soon. There was one lady recently who posted something I think. I'll see if I can find the thread.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

joamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud of
Default Re: New to KL with a toddler in tow

I saw a soft play centre at the top of Bangsar village shopping centre the other day, there is also one in Midvalley. Our daughter is a bit older (6), so i'm not sure of toddler age facilities.