Issues with Expat

Old Nov 27th 2010, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

redbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant future
Default Re: Issues with Expat

Do you know when he is moving out? Could you be there to make sure that he doesn't thrash your property? I will be more worried about this guy doing damage to your property then getting the deposit back.

Another thing, just wondering ..........if you have an agent managing your rental property then shouldn't the agent be handling this problem?

Hope all goes well for you.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Issues with Expat

Unlike two posters above I can't go along with 'you've made your money why worry attitude'.

I suppose they are both ex pats.

Mind you don't get into a state over things just calmly talk to him on the lines suggested above and then move on to further action if nothing transpires.

Definitely be around when he moves out and be prepared for any other action you have to take.

You entered into a contact.
From what you've said you've kept your side and he hasn't.