Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Extending MM2H Application

Extending MM2H Application

Old Nov 2nd 2012, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

kennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nice
Default Extending MM2H Application

Hi everyone

was wondering would someone know about extending my Malaysia My Second Home application?

looking increasingly likely my house sale wont now be completed before my time to be in KL to sign papers expires( early Dec)

used JoyStay for application.they are good.
Are extensions granted, does anyone know please.and would it take long? if not looks like I have to forget M'sia

cheers
Kenny
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 1:11 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extending MM2H Application

Extending application? Not sure what you mean.

Are you saying that you already got Conditional Approval Letter? And saying that you cannot complete within 6 months? Is that what you mean?

I believe you can extend another 6 months. I know of some who have done mm2h diy and did this.

I also went through Yvonne at Joy Stay. She is a gem. I am sure she would help but bear in mind that she has to make a living, so I don't know if she would do that for free.

Hope it works out.
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 1:17 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Just re-read your post. I am confused. Why would delay of house sale stop you getting the visa? Nothing to stop you flying to KL and complete visa. You don't have to move to Malaysia. A lot of folks just get the visa for the future.

Sorry might be misinterpreting your post. need some clarification
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

kennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nicekennyboy33 is just really nice

yep,of course will just fly to KL and sign before expiry.cant believe I didnt think of that !!

will try Yvonne at JoyStay first ..maybe cheaper than an air ticket

thanks bb
Old Nov 7th 2012, 7:41 am
Just Joined

gregoryhi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, how much did u pay for your MM2H charges?
Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi

we went with Joystay..highly recommended.I think bb also says same.

www.joy-stay.com

Kenny
Old Nov 7th 2012, 1:39 pm

Yes Yvonne is very good and genuine. What I liked was that, once she's gone thru your papers, she'll tell you yup and will guarantee.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

yes Yvonne very good

what is "tell you yup"
Old Nov 8th 2012, 6:44 am

Ah I think I hit some wrong keys on my iPod Sorry about that Kenny. Just omit the "yup".

I think I either need smaller fingers or maybe I should invest in an iPad. Actually I may have fallen asleep during the post hehe. Now that's really embarrassing eh?