Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Any feedback on Bukit Utama 1?!

Any feedback on Bukit Utama 1?!

Old May 16th 2013, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

Mikkamakkamoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any feedback on Bukit Utama 1?!

We are moving to KL in August and our children will be going to BSKL. We were wondering whether anyone on this forum lives in Bukit Utama 1? I like how close it is to the school and the facilities looks great. Does anyone have any feedback on the compound, good or bad? We are seriously considering renting somewhere there, either with a garden or large balcony. Thanks!
Old May 21st 2013, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

mongoose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any feedback on Bukit Utama 1?!

Originally Posted by Mikkamakkamoo
We are moving to KL in August and our children will be going to BSKL. We were wondering whether anyone on this forum lives in Bukit Utama 1? I like how close it is to the school and the facilities looks great. Does anyone have any feedback on the compound, good or bad? We are seriously considering renting somewhere there, either with a garden or large balcony. Thanks!
Hi
We live in Bukit Utama 1, we moved in two weeks ago. The condo block is well kept, the communual areas are very clean. There is a nice big pool and kids splash pool, gym, mini market, laundry, childrens play areas. If you get a 1 Utama privilege card from the nearby mall you can use it on the free bus that stops outside the condo and goes to the mall and the nearest LRT station.
We saw 6 condos in Bukit 1 before we chose our one. The decoration varies
greatly, there are some lovely modern decorated ones and some very old and musty so try see as many as possible.