Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Seeking Finance/Strategy/Consulting opportunity with UK-owned US company in NYC

Seeking Finance/Strategy/Consulting opportunity with UK-owned US company in NYC

Old Apr 3rd 2014, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Manty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking Finance/Strategy/Consulting opportunity with UK-owned US company in NYC

Hi All!

I am a Global Commercial Finance Manager with 15 years experience in the consumer goods (P&G) and pharmaceuticals industries (GlaxoSmithKline & Norgine Pharmaceuticals). I am currently based in Geneva, Switzerland and I was most recently the Finance Manager for Procter & Gamble’s Global High Frequency Stores Channel and Procter & Gamble's Global Distributor Operations.

I am in the process of moving to New York and I am seeking senior level career opportunities in strategy, finance or consulting in the Greater New York Area with UK-owned US companies. By working for a UK-owned US company I would be able to potentially qualify as an employee of an E-1/2 Treaty Trader/Investor and thereby obtain an E-1/2 work visa.

Should you be aware of any such opportunities or if you can recommend someone that I should connect with, I would very much appreciate your help.

My LinkedIn Profile: <<snip.>>

My full resume is available on request.

Regards

Rob

Last edited by Sue; Apr 3rd 2014 at 11:14 pm. Reason: Best thing to share links like that privately to protect your privacy.