Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Summer work offer!

Summer work offer!

Old Mar 2nd 2012, 11:12 am
Just Joined

ashmc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Summer work offer!

I’m looking for someone who would be interested in working during the summer months (from mid-June) as a Camp Director in English Summer Camps for Italian children. We require someone who is able to speak English and confident Italian (to communicate with parents). Ideally hold a Drivers License, have previous experience working with children and be happy to commute. Please contact me if you are interested!
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:43 am
Banned

samwilison is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Summer work offer!

Originally Posted by ashmc
I’m looking for someone who would be interested in working during the summer months (from mid-June) as a Camp Director in English Summer Camps for Italian children. We require someone who is able to speak English and confident Italian (to communicate with parents). Ideally hold a Drivers License, have previous experience working with children and be happy to commute. Please contact me if you are interested!
in which field it is
Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

ashmc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Summer work offer!

hello samwilison, do you mean which region? If so, I can't tell you exactly which region as we have camps in different regions, so we are hoping our camp director could go to several camps. if you would like further information i can send you an e-mail. just let me know your e-mail address.
Old Mar 8th 2012, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Tom_Essex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Summer work offer!

Hi,

I will be finishing a lot of teaching contracts in the summer, so may be available if it is in the North Eastern area...

If you have any more information my email is [email protected]

Thanks