Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Engineers going back to Blighty (South England)

Engineers going back to Blighty (South England)

Old Mar 6th 2012, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Jon.Surman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Engineers going back to Blighty (South England)

I am originally from Birmingham UK and moved out to New Zealand and Australia in 2004 but decided to return back to Blighty but not settle back in the sunny sites of Birmingham and instead settled in the South of England. We based our selves in the Southampton area as it was a good location for the sort of work we do. So if you are looking to move down to Hampshire, Dorset or West Sussex areas give me a call: 01983 727012 or Email me: [email protected] and I can guide you in the right direction, or even help you to secure a position before you land.

I am always looking to speak to:
CNC programmers
Mechanical Engineers
Electrical Engineers
Toolmakers
Design Engineers
Old Mar 9th 2012, 1:31 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Engineers going back to Blighty (South England)

Hi Jon

Welcome - are you per chance based on the Isle of Wight? (just noticed the area code)

Dread - x