Second Position: External Sales Drilling Industry

Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:14 am
Just Joined

Wilga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Second Position: External Sales Drilling Industry

* Develop your own business in WA
* Perth based

Job Description
As the face of the company within the WA Market, the Field Sales Representative will be expected to build and develop strong client relationships within the Mining and Resources sector. With a strong focus on developing new leads and opportunities for the organisation by cold calling and meeting with a diverse consumer base, our client requires an individual to develop targeted marketing strategies in order to improve product awareness within WA.

The Successful Applicant

We are seeking an individual with a strong knowledge of either compressors or drilling products. With experience within the mining or resources sector, the successful applicant will have a background in prospecting new clients and developing new business opportunities for corporate growth. The ability to work autonomously would be beneficial as this role would report into a National Sales Manager based in Brisbane.

About Us:

We are a specialized manufacturer of Drill Rigs from Geo to DTH, Rotary, RC, Rotary, Air core, Diamond,Blast among other methods. We are the distributor for one of the largest compressor brands in the global market and we have a broad range of Drilling consumables. Our markets include water well, Coal, Gas and the mining industries amongst others.
We were named the 20th fastest growing company on BRW's 100 fastest growth companies for 2007, and the top 3rd fastest in Queensland. We have a number of companies we have built and acquired over the years and this culture of acquisitions to compliment our range continues into 2008 and beyond, including a recent take over in Perth.

What's On Offer

* Greenfield role
* Autonomous position
* Perth based
* Package c. $ 90k + Super, Bonuses, Car, Phone, Laptop etc.

Preference on those in country but if you are not far from coming over here please contact me as well. PM me on site here for further details.
Serious Applicants please.

Ken
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

siblin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Second Position: External Sales Drilling Industry

I am going to PM you ,
Mike.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

siblin is an unknown quantity at this point

have you a e-mail address so i can post my CV on ?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Wilga is an unknown quantity at this point

PM Sent