Reload this Page >

Travel Sales Call Centre Jobs, Perth

Travel Sales Call Centre Jobs, Perth

Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:28 am
Just Joined

jimmyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel Sales Call Centre Jobs, Perth

Hi...

I work for a large Travel Sales Call Centre in Leederville. We are always looking for hard working Brits to fill positions in Sales and Admin.. we need people with the british work ethic, so drop me a line if youre interested.

Here is the ad we place in the West and on SEEK;

Best Flights is the largest Internet Travel company in Australia – with a 24/7 call centre based in Perth. We are currently looking for Call Centre Sales Staff to join the most pro active and enthusiastic office in Australia with guaranteed minimum wages of $45,000 per annum with completely uncapped potential. Our average earnings are $58,000. The sky is the limit.
Experience in the Travel Industry is not essential however, a passion for all things travel related is.

Have you lived in the UK?
We are looking for many staff for numerous exciting major projects and as the UK and Europe are amongst our major selling destinations, we are looking for people who have lived and or worked in Great Britain and enjoy all things European and want to share that passion.

If you want to better yourself, economically and socially, then we are waiting to talk to you. Your life will change, we are not only the hardest working, highest earning, most professional travel company in the land, we are also massive social monsters - our motto is Work Hard! Play Hard!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all
Default Re: Travel Sales Call Centre Jobs, Perth

Hi Jimmy,

Just seen your ad and am quite interested. Me and my boyfriend are moving to Perth on a working holiday visa as I could not get a work sponsor. I am a journalist in the UK, but am quite interested in what you have to offer.

I have travelled all over the world as after finishing University I went travelling for a year - so I have seen quite a few countries and love travelling!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer
Old Dec 12th 2007, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jimmyc
Hi...

I work for a large Travel Sales Call Centre in Leederville. We are always looking for hard working Brits to fill positions in Sales and Admin.. we need people with the british work ethic, so drop me a line if youre interested.

Best Flights is the largest Internet Travel company in Australia – with a 24/7 call centre based in Perth. We are currently looking for Call Centre Sales Staff to join the most pro active and enthusiastic office in Australia with guaranteed minimum wages of $45,000 per annum with completely uncapped potential. Our average earnings are $58,000. The sky is the limit.
Experience in the Travel Industry is not essential however, a passion for all things travel related is.

We are looking for many staff for numerous exciting major projects and as the UK and Europe are amongst our major selling destinations, we are looking for people who have lived and or worked in Great Britain and enjoy all things European and want to share that passion.

If you want to better yourself, economically and socially, then we are waiting to talk to you. Your life will change, we are not only the hardest working, highest earning, most professional travel company in the land, we are also massive social monsters - our motto is Work Hard! Play Hard!
hi

does your company sponsor future employees?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

koalasue is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I would be really interested in this job, l have qualified for computerised bookkeeping and also have a diploma in computers, such as word, excel, access, email & powerpoint, so of course would love the admin work, l also love every aspect of travel and of course talking to people on the phone. My husband and l are both looking for a sponsorship as we would love to move to Australia after visiting your beautiful country on a couple of occasions, the last was for 9 weeks! didn't want to come home .
Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Herusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the rough

Just seen this thread and the vacancy may be out of date by now,
However if its not I'd like to express my interest.
My wife and I will be coming over in Feb 2008,she already has a job and we have our visas also so don't require sponsorship.
I'm pretty well travelled,been to various places around Europe,USA,Egypt,Turkey and do have some background within sales so this job would be well suited to me.
I'm also computer literate and pick new skills up very easily.

Let me know if the vacany is still available.

Thanks
Roy
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

dhruv9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jimmy,
I have lived in UK for more than 4years and worked in Retail Sales/Customer Services for more than 2 and a half years. I worked in Call centre but for very short time and I had to leave work as I moved to other place for living.

I am willing and can prove to give my best for this work. So, I would like to know the next step if I am eligible!

Regards,

Manish
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:19 am
Just Joined

koolgirl will become famous soon enough

Hello

I am a personal travel consultant in the uk and would be very interested hearing more about the travel sales job...not sure if you have been back to check this thread but I would be interested in hearing more...

thanks
Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:17 am
Just Joined

frederick barima is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi...

HI, i have several years experince as a Centre manager (Operations), i grew up in england and currently looking for an opportunity to relocate and see the other side of the world, i would certainly be interested in the vacancy.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

yorkshirespurs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jimmy,

I would be very interested in one of the positions offered, i have 10 years travel experience, in call centres, high streets and homeworking.

Would you company be interested in sponsoring me for me to get out there, as i would make a great asset to your company.

If you need any more info, gie me a shout
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Ron Barker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi...

Hi Jimmy, I am an office manager in the UK for a global telecomms company, I have done all aspects of management, training, hiring, firing, and selling to the cusotmers, is this of any use to you, please advise and I will PM my CV to you, many thanks Dawn,
PS looking to come over on a 457 so will require sponsorship,
thanks again Dawn