Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Invest in Australian division, fast-track your visa. Motor industry software sales.

Invest in Australian division, fast-track your visa. Motor industry software sales.

Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:45 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of
Default Invest in Australian division, fast-track your visa. Motor industry software sales.

Would you like to invest in a proven automative software business in Australia? This has a a double advantage of having a business on which to build and the opportunity to fast track your immigration into Australia.

We have two vacancies needed for the new Australia (Sydney) based company, both challenging roles. One for a salesperson with automotive experience, the second a Software engineer.

The software engineer role has already been posted on this board at: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546823

The salesperson role may be based in either Sydney or Melbourne and will be responsible for sales of the software to the Automotive industry. The product has been market tested successfully and is already hugely successful in Europe.

Contact martynrees at hotmail.com for more information.

(Note: I am posting this on behalf of a friend who is starting up the Australian company. I am not connected with the company).