Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

IT Opportunities in Tasmania

IT Opportunities in Tasmania

Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:51 am
Just Joined

Tasmania IT is on a distinguished road
Default IT Opportunities in Tasmania

I know it's easy to overlook Tasmania when thinking about moving to Australia, but my company is looking for IT PM's and senior .Net and Java developers for work based in Hobart.

You can still buy a house here within 10 minutes (really) drive of the CBD for $300-350k and the Tasmanian lifestyle has a lot going for it, especially if you have a young family or enjoy outdoor pursuits. There are all the advantages of living in a capital city without the unavoidable difficulties of living in a big one.

Pay is lower than most of mainland Australia but the lifestyle more than makes up for it. The IT sector here is growing and there are several Tasmanian companies with market-leading products.

I migrated from the UK in 2001 and after 4 years in Melbourne and 2 in Hobart I think I'll be staying here in Hobart.

Feel free to PM or email me if I can help with any questions about Tasmania or if you are interested in the PM or developer positions.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

fefal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IT Opportunities in Tasmania

Originally Posted by Tasmania IT
I know it's easy to overlook Tasmania when thinking about moving to Australia, but my company is looking for IT PM's and senior .Net and Java developers for work based in Hobart.

You can still buy a house here within 10 minutes (really) drive of the CBD for $300-350k and the Tasmanian lifestyle has a lot going for it, especially if you have a young family or enjoy outdoor pursuits. There are all the advantages of living in a capital city without the unavoidable difficulties of living in a big one.

Pay is lower than most of mainland Australia but the lifestyle more than makes up for it. The IT sector here is growing and there are several Tasmanian companies with market-leading products.

I migrated from the UK in 2001 and after 4 years in Melbourne and 2 in Hobart I think I'll be staying here in Hobart.

Feel free to PM or email me if I can help with any questions about Tasmania or if you are interested in the PM or developer positions.
Hi Tasmania,

Don't know if your offer is always valid but I'm Senior software Developer in .NET (C#) and I'm looking for a position in Australia.

Feel free to contact me if you need my resume and/or details.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fefal
Hi Tasmania,

Don't know if your offer is always valid but I'm Senior software Developer in .NET (C#) and I'm looking for a position in Australia.

Feel free to contact me if you need my resume and/or details.
The offer is still valid - I've sent you an email
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Hi - You still after PM's?

Cheers
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:14 am
Just Joined

Yes we are - email on its way to you too.
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Fantawttw is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you still looking for recruits? Or has this position been filled? Is your company willing to sponsor? I am currently a vb.net developer with 10 years of development experience

Regards.
Old May 5th 2008, 1:17 am
Just Joined

We are still recruiting - but not sponsoring
Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:33 am
Just Joined

Ch111 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are still recruiting - but not sponsoring
Hi...R u still Recruiting ? And is it just for .net and Java developers or also for SAP consultants.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:10 am
Just Joined

We are still recruiting - but don't need SAP skills
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:28 am
Just Joined

renvilo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Tasmania,

I am a South African guy who's looking for an IT job in UK/Australia/New Zealand.

I am busy with my Diploma in IT (second year) but I really want to leave South Africa. It's a beautiful land but it's so dangerous. Can you please help me?

Thank you,

Renaldo

[email protected]
Old Jul 7th 2008, 12:27 am
Just Joined

Hi Renaldo,

We are hiring people who already have an appropriate visa to work in Australia.

If you have a visa then frop me a line with your CV.

Thanks.