Construction Vacancies - Cairo, Egypt

Construction Vacancies - Cairo, Egypt

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Dods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Construction Vacancies - Cairo, Egypt

Dods-Caplan has the following requirements for Cairo, Egypt
just in!

Contracts Manager / Administrator (Civil-Buildings)
Qualification and Experience:
Chartered Quantity Surveyor

Minimum 20 years experience in Civil / Building of the construction industry with background in contract administration.

Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Must have proven adequate experience in Quantity Surveying and / or Contracts Administration of Projects on the Contractor’s side.

Ability to delegate tasks to Quantity Surveying and junior staff.

Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civil – Buildings)
Qualification and Experience:
Chartered Quantity Surveyor

Minimum 15 years experience in Civil / Building in the Construction industry with background in Quantity Surveying.

Excellent command of written and spoken English.

Must have proven adequate experience in Quantity Surveying and / or Contracts Administration on Mega Projects on the Contractor’s side.

Ability to delegate tasks to junior staff.

Cv's can be submitted through our website.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Construction Vacancies - Cairo, Egypt

Hello Dods,

I've noticed a few posts regarding project management jobs and most seem to be civils orientated, are you involved in other architectural or general construction projects at all? I have forwarded my CV to the website shown at the end of your post relative to positions in Cairo and would be very interested in discussing any possibilities with you.

All the best,
Kevin.