Reload this Page >

Barge Chief Engineer - Malaysia

Barge Chief Engineer - Malaysia

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:36 am
Just Joined

R. Salvador is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Barge Chief Engineer - Malaysia

Hi All,

Our Company, Supreme Technical & Services Sdn Bhd is looking for experienced chief engineer to join us to our Client’s Pipelay Barge.

Start Date : Immediate
Duration : Long term
Salary : Excellent Package commensurate with experiences
Nationality : Any

Duties
  • Reporting to Technical Superintendent
  • Overall in-charge of shipboard operation & maintenance of all machineries and plants system (Very good knowledge in Hydraulics, Electrical, Winches, Tensioner Machine etc)
  • Ensure adequate spares and store onboard
  • Carry out PMS system onboard
  • Assist superintendent in dry-docking & repair

Qualifications & Requirements
  • Preferably someone who holds a Degree in Marine Engineering with at least Class 1 Marine Engineer (Motorship) Certificate of Competency or any equivalent.
  • Have at least 5 years experiences as a Chief Engineer onboard a Pipelaying Barge.
  • Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory (able to liaise with Malay-speaking person is an advantage)
  • Able to work independently and as a team player with initiative and integrity
  • PC literate with strong report writing skill.

Should you be interested, please kindly email me your last CV abs state your interest, availability and expected day rate in USD.

Thanks

email me at: [email protected]