Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

Please help this Scotsman

Please help this Scotsman

Old Feb 10th 2022, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

Pjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please help this Scotsman

Hi all hope everyone is ok im looking into live and work in japan but I don’t know were to start or what is the requirements I would need to start applying
Old Feb 10th 2022, 8:42 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help this Scotsman

What happened with your recent plans to immigrate to Canada, as per your previous posts?

As with almost everywhere else, your search for a route to immigrate always starts with the question of whether you are eligible for a visa to live and work there. Without a route to a visa, all other questions are moot.

That said, do you speak fluent Japanese? Japan has a reputation for being one of the hardest countries to live in if you can't speak, understand and read the local language.
Old Feb 10th 2022, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Pjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t know if i will handle the cold weather in Canada. I had to call in sick one day last week because there was huge chance i had the Omicron variant i had to get tested twice due to my health reasons. 1st then th 5th day. Lucky they were both negative but family doctor was involved just for my welfare.

No with learning Japanese but right ill take anything that’s going just to get off the uk.

I’ve been watching street walk about in different areas of Japan and i must say I’m in love.
Old Feb 17th 2022, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Your best bet would be to find a job in your home country at a subsidiary of a Japanese company. Then work your way up in that company such that you can apply for an intra-company transfer to Japan.