Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

Permanent Resident - working for my own UK PLC?

Permanent Resident - working for my own UK PLC?

Old Mar 8th 2022, 4:24 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 5
audioboy77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Permanent Resident - working for my own UK PLC?

I'm a 'permanent resident' in Japan, but I plan to return to the UK within the next couple years or so.

From now on I will be working self employed as a freelance developer and consultant. I am thinking of setting up a UK PLC, of which I would be 100% shareholder and putting all the contracts through that entity, and then invoicing that company on a freelance basis. I would then do my tax return in Japan on that freelance income.

Has anyone done anything similar, or does anyone know if this is a legitimate setup or not?
audioboy77 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.