Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

World Cup - England or Italy ??

World Cup - England or Italy ??

Old Jun 19th 2010, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

ballerina will become famous soon enough
Default Re: World Cup - England or Italy ??

Originally Posted by Ramy
I got small flags at the penny market that play the national anthem.
Try the markets downtown or close to the train station.
thanks.. I tend to avoid Penny Market becuase the people who go in there stink... I know this becuase my flatmate goes there all the time and he stinks of cheese. I ended up buying a load of bunting and face paint from a balloon shop on corso cavour and I spent a fortune so Italy better play well tomorrow and whoop new zealand. If they can't then they don't deserve to win LIKE ENGLAND DONT DESERVE IT EITHER
Old Jun 19th 2010, 2:52 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ballerina! I like PennyMarket - pretty sure I don't stink either....

Esselunga, which is in La Spezia, has flags and footballs, but you have to collect stickers for the footballs, we got a little Italian one yesterday! You could try there.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Madonna Rossa will become famous soon enough

"gee whiz"??? snort, snort.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Madonna Rossa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TestaRossa

Esselunga, which is in La Spezia, has flags and footballs, but you have to collect stickers for the footballs, we got a little Italian one yesterday! You could try there.
And how do you know that Esselunga is in La Spezia???? That's right!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 5:25 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

Originally Posted by Madonna Rossa
"gee whiz"??? snort, snort.
do you understand the concept of "tongue in cheek" its been going for a long time, over your head?
Old Jun 19th 2010, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Ramy is just really niceRamy is just really niceRamy is just really niceRamy is just really niceRamy is just really niceRamy is just really niceRamy is just really niceRamy is just really nice

Oh please, Materazzi was not a hero caused he played dirty, first of all he scored a great goal and before that world cup had never quite lived up to the expectations and the fact of the matter is people wanted to know exactly what he said to Zidane to piss him off thats mostly the reason he was on talk shows! Italians had Zidane here for years and if you want to check out some you tube antics of his, (talk about dirty), he punched a guy in the face during a game and of course got no consequences cause he was a Juve boy, I can remeber him stomping a guy in another so lets not just accuse the Italians of being dirty, every country has one.
So give your country at least one more chance they still have a game left!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 8:17 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bricwood
do you understand the concept of "tongue in cheek" its been going for a long time, over your head?
What?? What was tongue in cheek?? I don't smell and I do like PM..Nothing tongue in cheek there!!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

ballerina will become famous soon enough

ahhh!!!!sorry Testarossa! I'm a little overwhelmed with how stinky people are these days and had a bad experience there with several people with extreme BO.. obviously not allll the clientele at PM stink... forgiven?

I'm collecting the stickers for the little footballs at Esselunga.. three to go! Didn't see any flags at all though. Thinking about it, there was also some pretty bad stinkers at Esselunga too... must be the season for it. Or my nostrils are just assaulted on a daily basis by my disgusting flatmate that they have become ultra sensitive to it..
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:02 am
The Original Red Head!

Forgiven....It's also the weather I think - more and more stinky men around at the moment. I'm of the opinion some think it is Macho, whereas I just find lack of deodorant and a shower disgusting... Try munching on garlic for a couple of days and getting up close to flat mate - maybe they'll get the message! You could walk around after them with an air freshner too wondering what the stink is out loud...
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

selinuntina is on a distinguished road

Fathers day here today in UK and we have given DH the Italy shirt as a present. Bought DS the Italy Infant Kit (he's six but small so can still get him in the infant stuff thank god !!!) for £22 so have matching father and son for today !! I shall miss the match as I'm off to Leeds to pick up a Sicilian friend who is staying with us for a few days.
Forza Gli Azzuri !!!!!!!
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:28 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ballerina
ahhh!!!!sorry Testarossa! I'm a little overwhelmed with how stinky people are these days and had a bad experience there with several people with extreme BO.. obviously not allll the clientele at PM stink... forgiven?

I'm collecting the stickers for the little footballs at Esselunga.. three to go! Didn't see any flags at all though. Thinking about it, there was also some pretty bad stinkers at Esselunga too... must be the season for it. Or my nostrils are just assaulted on a daily basis by my disgusting flatmate that they have become ultra sensitive to it..
Ohh, I embarrass hubby by asking people - men and women - if the know what water is for. Don't care, stinking is Auchan has introduced bags instead of plastic wrapping when you go in and they stink of arm pits! Hardley go any more because they are so vile.

Any one want two full cards of Esselunga bollini for footballs. I stuck them on, but won't be getting the balls and there is time for me to stick them in the post. Offer ends 10th July so you should get them in time.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:34 am
The Original Red Head!

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!! Antonia has the little one, and I doubt I can fill one before they finish next week - you can have the rest of those crunchies indie has in her fridge - how's that for a bribe!!
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:44 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!! Antonia has the little one, and I doubt I can fill one before they finish next week - you can have the rest of those crunchies indie has in her fridge - how's that for a bribe!!
Now that's what I call mother's love. Seems a good exchange too me. I'll stick them in the post.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:47 am
The Original Red Head!

Look forward to it! Indie has the address for Crunchie delivery unless you need me to PM it.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Girls, just dont get it....
Know england hasn't been doing very well but how bad r things.
Can someone tell me what they need to do to go through to next round....
I am trying to put on interested face and say the right things but need to know this to impress....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.