Wikiposts

Woe are we?

Old Jan 24th 2013, 1:34 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woe are we?

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
We are so nice to each other here , carefull consideration of each others views and very good natured dissent ... if you switch over the the Spanish forum they are WILD and FURIOUS. !! glad I'm here really
me too
Old Jan 24th 2013, 1:46 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys want to start a slanging match, I'll referee.

I know shite all about politics so I can't join in.

But I prefer it that you're all nice too
Old Jan 24th 2013, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
We are so nice to each other here , carefull consideration of each others views and very good natured dissent ... if you switch over the the Spanish forum they are WILD and FURIOUS. !! glad I'm here really
Wild and furious is putting it mildly - just as well it's only virtual, otherwise there would be a few expat lynchings in Spain. We are nice and friendly here, tolerant and polite (most of the time) and extremely helpful. Those on the German one don't even both to reply if you ask something in a post - probably too busy enjoying the bustling economy!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:46 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
me too
is that why you sometimes join us Mike

but yes, I have to agree, there isnt the back stabbing that does go on, although for various reasons certain people aren't around any longer and it isnt as bad as it used to be 12 months ago.

`
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:58 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
is that why you sometimes join us Mike
you got me bang to rights guv - I dun it
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Maybe it's because we're in Italy and there is a kind of 'light hearted' psychology to everything! .. as we've said before you have to have a sense of humour to live here and you certainly need to take life with a big pinch of .. filosofia.

Old Jan 25th 2013, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding the referendum, mu thoughts are:

-some papers in in the UK tend to write a very negative stuff about being in the EU, so people get only one side of things.
-I bet if you let the ignorant readers of the Sun and The Daily Star, Mirror, etc know what will happen to their jobs, price of food, the pound falling( no cheap holidays in Ibiza), they might think differently.

Too much time is spent on the negative and the positive is not heard.
When Cameron explains to all of us what we will gain and what we will lose, then I will vote accordingly.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

homeandgardens will become famous soon enough

I don't think much will change in economical terms with the UK exiting the EU. The reason behind this thought is considering not just the relationship UK/EU but a broader worldwide situation, where London has always been the hub for international investment from and to Europe.
Any change in power will be dictated by banks and big investors, and the markets will adjust to the current music. This is happening whether the UK is in or out the union.
In practical terms it might be more difficult to ask for papers here in Italy, but hey it's all ready a mess anyway. Let's enjoy the calm before the storm...