Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

what's the best Italian website to sell or let your house?

what's the best Italian website to sell or let your house?

Old Mar 10th 2015, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough
Default what's the best Italian website to sell or let your house?

We want to sell our villa near Melegnano (Milan) and have put it on subito.it but not had many enquiries. I was wondering what you would use if you were looking for a place to buy/sell/let. I know it's not a good time for selling and we were thinking of renting (with contract), too. I would give it to an agency but OH want to do it on his own! As I've said we've not had a lot of luck so far and any suggestions are welcomed. Tia
Old Mar 10th 2015, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

yoshers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what's the best Italian website to sell or let your house?

Is it a house or an apartment? Send me a PM, I could be interested
Old Mar 11th 2015, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

It depends what your market is - if its a property that is only likely to appeal to locals then sites like subito, kijiji, and others local to Milan will be best. If you want 'foreign' interest then you need to take a different approach - and think about immmobiliare.it, casa.it which are syndicated and multilingual.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Robinsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

My property is on with, " Gate - away " and the following is ours Property in Sardinia | House in Ogliastra for sale hope this helps.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by modicasa
It depends what your market is - if its a property that is only likely to appeal to locals then sites like subito, kijiji, and others local to Milan will be best. If you want 'foreign' interest then you need to take a different approach - and think about immmobiliare.it, casa.it which are syndicated and multilingual.
Thanks Modicasa, always a big help as usual. Haven't heard of kijij.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Robinsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

Properties in Italy Italy: Homes and Properties for sale in Italy try this
Old Mar 27th 2015, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Linda Noce is an unknown quantity at this point

We have a house for sale in Abruzzo, Italy and at the moment I try to decide on what advertising-site we must advertise.
Has anybody some experience with one of these 3 sites, it seems to be the leading ones for the UK.

UK's number one property website for properties for sale and to rent ( = £49 monthly or £245 for 6 months)

Properties in Italy - Real Estate and Property For Sale in Italy (no price yet)

A Place in the Sun | Overseas Property for Sale | Buying Advice ( = £149 for 6 months)
Old Apr 2nd 2015, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

If you only want to sell to Brits they may be ok, but serious buyers use Italian multilingual portals like Immobiliare.it and Casa.it which are free for private sellers, and attract buyers from all over.
Old Apr 2nd 2015, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Thank you. Yes, I'm on one of those 2.
I think at this moment selling a house in Italy, the biggest market are the UK.
Now the value of the pound is so high comparing to the Euro.

By the way, the cheapest option for Gate-away is: 1 property: - at 260 € UNTIL THE SALE + 1 Featured Property for 3 Months

Nobody has advertised on these websites?
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Personally no - if I wanted to buy in te UK I wouldnt advertise on an Italian site, serious buyers go straight to the point of sale, browsers use English sites.
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 10:00 am
Just Joined

That sounds logic, but quite a lot of your real estate colleagues advertise on one ore more of these sites.
So probably it make sense to advertise on those sites.

For me as an individual, it is too expensive to advertise on all sites.
So I like to hear experiences from others.
But it seems that there's no one who has advertised on previously mentioned sites.

By the way, I absolutely do not exclude the Italian advertise sites.