Told Off!!!!

Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:21 pm
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of
Default Told Off!!!!

Told off recently and removed from another forum for using my user name at the bottom of my posts. Fair or not fair???
I must admit to applying my name as if I'm writing a letter. Does it bother anyone here? I was a little miffed so in my last post before being removed I made my name larger.
Ernesto

Last edited by Gio; Sep 28th 2009 at 2:25 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:48 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Told Off!!!!

Wahh?!! Sounds crazy to me! Should be up to you what you do! What sort of forum was it and I can go and annoy them some more!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

yeah where is it Ernesto, I could do with aggravating some more petty people!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:51 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
aggravating some more petty people!
Pardon?!

Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

oh sorry TR!! Didn't mean here!!! This is one of the really good forums. I have been members of petty ones and I just meant people in general rather than a forum!!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

by the way does that mean I aggravate you lot!!??
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:00 pm
The Original Red Head!

!

Sounds like you missed your vocation in life - you should have been a journalist!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:20 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very excessive to ask you to leave or remove you from the forum.

Did you get any warnings that other members had complained they didn't like your posting style.

Bunch of sissies !
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

toms is an unknown quantity at this point

Its always funny with small forums, usually they will be full of moderators who know each other, quite often friends and who will make up rules as they go along, this will lead to things like that. Let them carry on doing it I say, unless you have a fair system with very little bias the forum will not grow.

Let them wallow in their ****
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ernesto
Told off recently and removed from another forum for using my user name at the bottom of my posts. Fair or not fair???
I must admit to applying my name as if I'm writing a letter. Does it bother anyone here? I was a little miffed so in my last post before being removed I made my name larger.
Ernesto

Totally agree, I would of done the same and banned you.......

NOT !

JDR
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

agreed - most of the 'other' forums are clicky and boring !! Always someone with snide remarks and petty digs - can get to you if you're a bit sensitive
This is the best one
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:28 pm
The Original Red Head!

Originally Posted by jdr

Totally agree, I would of done the same and banned you.......

NOT !

JDR
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:06 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Yes it was annoying. So.... just walk away? It was a very cliquey forum run by one person who was the only moderator. The worst part of it all was being banned before I could run it passed anyone else & not having a public say. So bad,bad,bad boy Ernesto is how it looked. Which was not the case. Bloody hell. Why worry it's only Cyber Space. But, my name has been besmirched. But the very worst thing is being powerless and having NO say and not being able to defend myself.
Ernesto
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Ernesto: send me a PM with link to the forum so i can go have some FUN and see how long it takes me to get banned

Kindest Regards

STUD
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:21 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ernesto
Yes it was annoying. So.... just walk away? It was a very cliquey forum run by one person who was the only moderator. The worst part of it all was being banned before I could run it passed anyone else & not having a public say. So bad,bad,bad boy Ernesto is how it looked. Which was not the case. Bloody hell. Why worry it's only Cyber Space. But, my name has been besmirched. But the very worst thing is being powerless and having NO say and not being able to defend myself.
Ernesto
Very annoying - but put it behind you or send an email or PM to the owner explaining yourself - and then put it behind you.

We still love ya - but for gawd's sake......stop writing your name after every post. This is a forum you know - not letter writing practice.

Yours sincerely,
Lorna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.