Suggestion....

Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:17 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suggestion....

The Spanish Forum has something called Siesta Time where there is no fixed topic and you can just lark around within what seem to be fairly flexible boundaries. Is it possible to have something like this on here and would anyone be interested? I suppose the first question is for the mods and the second for everyone else. I only ask 'cos some of our threads do go all over and I always feel guilty if I go off topic even if the OP joins in too! But I am easily distracted so I would find it quite a useful place to go!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:18 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggestion....

I'm up for it - if I'm not having a siesta ...................
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:29 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't that depend on the Sangella being used first though?!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:39 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha (nobody who hasn't followed this on other thread will get this) but if ever i get the chance to have an afternoon siesta it's child free - and OH free - but occasionally with a rabbit - (back to sex and the city) - is that too lude ???
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:24 am
The Original Red Head!

Sorry, I'd gone to bed by the time this came in! Unfortunately I share my bed with a 4 year old when OH is away - which is most of the time, so chance for playing with furry friends would be a fine thing! And afternoons seem to be spent doing chores and picking up said 4 year old from school! Have fun for me !
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

sands will become famous soon enough

Excellent idea! (not the rabbit - I've only been married a few weeks ) but the thread! All for it
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:29 am

right - as a general kind of non-specific thread here's my little annoyance of the day ..........
as a Brit do you prefer organise - realise - apologise etc. or - organize - realize - apologize ?

I have recently noticed that many British authors have started to use what I was always taught was the American spelling of these words - and for some reason it annoys me !!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Myself, I would always stick with the English usage of s in lieu of z. Spending time in the States and only getting annoyed by the z, I can't understand why they do it!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

kathrynverona is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent idea, the only problem is i can't keep up! I've only been away for the weekend and have just spent an hour reading all the updates on various posts. - would it be possible to make this site look a bit more like a work document? then I wouldn't have to keep hiding it from the people in the office!
What an interesting weekend, one couple who wouldn't let their 13 yr old daughter wet her feet in the sea b'cos she had just taken an antibiotic - is it written on the info sheets that there's a risk of heart failure or something?
The other with a small dog who took a sunbed to the beach for the dog!!
What a load of nutters!!
Great week-end mind, the annual kite festival at Cervia. If anyone fancies coming next year I'm up for it, a very laid back experience and a breath of fresh air with respect to the aseptic and artificial environments I'm usually surrounded by.

A quick question, is it normal to have a tea break in the UK at 5pm? Everyone here keeps going on about the tea-at-five thing... maybe I'm missing something but I can only remember running for the door to go home at 5pm...
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:39 am

tea- break at 5pm - no not normal. It's one of those stereotypes that people have of us - like people still getting on the tube with a brolly in one hand and a newspaper in the other.
A long long time ago afternoon tea was a common practice in gentile circles - because the gentry had dinner or supper so late.
Nowadays 5 o'clock seems to be PINT TIME for most people !
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

I'd kill for a pint and a packet of prawn cocktail crisps in a nice beer garden!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:02 am

never liked beer so for me it would have to be a pint of cold cider !!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

swop your prawn cocktail crisps for some salt and vinegar
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

or worcester sauce.........

or those disgustingly smelly scampi and lemon fry things........ delicious!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:09 am

beefy barbeque flavour - does anybody remeber the "hedgehog flavoured crips" ?

Was that just a big hoax or was it a real flavour for a while (yes i know they wouldn't have been real hedgehogs) - maybe it's just something I dreamt one night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.