Reload this Page >

Sicily life, pros and cons?

Sicily life, pros and cons?

Old May 27th 2009, 1:40 pm
Banned

lisamolly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sicily life, pros and cons?

Hi all
I've just come into some inheritance which gives me an opportunity to leave Blighty....yippppeee!
My first thought is to move to Italy / Sicily so I've looked into working and housing and all the info that I can gather from the internet.
However, I would really appreciate some feedback from anyone that has made a similar move
Any advice??
thank you, Lisa
Old May 27th 2009, 3:34 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sicily life, pros and cons?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Try this thread for starters.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=477167
Old May 28th 2009, 8:03 am
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future

Lisamolly,
Welcome to the forum, why Sicily and not other regions of Italy. Why not a bigger house in UK (that was a joke)
Enjoy your research, in my opinion you cannot do enough before even contemplating buying and moving here.
regards Kenny
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

enterprise1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll let you know what the pros and cons are........... I'll be driving down to my new purchase in Cianaiana in the next week or so......

Maybe I should make it into a TV programme