Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Residency: get it before 29 March! URGENT

Residency: get it before 29 March! URGENT

Old May 29th 2019, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of
Default Re: Residency: get it before 29 March! URGENT

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
I'm surprised there is not more people here concerned about the rise of Salvini
Perhaps because Italians - and maybe Brits too - are so disenchanted with their politicos that they are beyond caring.

I admit to not getting round to filling in my Italian voter registration document so was unable to vote this time round: but anyway, I would have been hard pressed to decide to which of the shambolic parties I would allocate my vote.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future

I’m convinced Salvini will be the next PM, my partner says she doesn’t think he will though, which I find very hard to believe.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 6:19 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tpw21
I’m convinced Salvini will be the next PM, my partner says she doesn’t think he will though, which I find very hard to believe.
He is already; de facto if not de jure.
Old Jun 18th 2019, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tpw21
Think of Renzi's rapid rise and fall, then M5S's rise and faster fall. I don't see Salvini lasting very long, when people dazzled by his demagogy discover that all he really stands for is cuts in social services, cuts in education, cuts in pensions, cuts in taxes for the rich etc. Whether he is in time to be appointed PM remains to be seen. Perhaps he needs to become PM in order to be exposed for what he really is.
Old Jun 18th 2019, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

It is hard to imagine many Italians wanting to be paid their salaries and pensions in minibots so lets hope that you are right and his popularity will quickly fade.