new house tax

Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: new house tax

Originally Posted by dippydon
makes me cry, too!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 9:30 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

I am going to use my heating allowance to help pay my 120 euro for rubbish, I never applied for it but get it anyway and I am not 65, wonder how it works? , I am going back to try to register again tomorrow with the widow in my street, I could live to regret this, I went to the office in Lecce again this morning and its only open two days a week, its like they dont want people to pay
Old Dec 6th 2011, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Isakat
Tell me where you live so that I can buy a house in your neighbourhood, since you pay peanuts for all bills.
Maybe I should check the nocino. I may be dreaming all of this.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jiminalpago
Maybe I should check the nocino. I may be dreaming all of this.
While we are talking about Nocino, I did find a bottle in Carrefour and offered it to my guests from the UK. They thought it tasted of cough mixture
Old Dec 7th 2011, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

While we are talking about Nocino, I did find a bottle in Carrefour and offered it to my guests from the UK. They thought it tasted of cough mixture
That's industrial nocino for you!
Old Dec 9th 2011, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Jonnie-falafel will become famous soon enoughJonnie-falafel will become famous soon enough

Help please. just wanted to clarify things. The new tax is called IMU (what does this stand for?)? There will be differential rates for 1st homes and 2nd homes? It will be based on rateable values which are to be univerasally increased? Taxes will be unified into one payment for all services - so no separate rubbish tax? Am I getting this right? Cheers.
Old Dec 9th 2011, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

It stands for Imposta Municipale Unificato if my brain is working. Yes you're right. New catastal values, differences for 1st and 2nd homes and no extra rubbish tax. You get a discount on your ICI element for your first home but pay more for the rubbish element. No discount on ICI element for 2nd home but discount on nonresident rubbish.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I read this morning that now they are proposing a new tax on properties abroad.
So, we might also pay on a property in the UK on top of the new ICI?
Surely it is better to make cigarettes and alcohol really expensive like in some Scandinavian countries and collect revenue this way?
At least here, cigarettes will bring him a really good revenue, considering how many people smoke.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

Surely it is better to make cigarettes and alcohol really expensive like in some Scandinavian countries and collect revenue this way?
At least here, cigarettes will bring him a really good revenue, considering how many people smoke.
I would say the opposite, we need the government to subsidise and encourage smoking, allow smoking in public buildings and the workplace, boost advertising etc. That way life expectancy would drop significantly and Italy's problems would disappear - in a puff of smoke, as it were! Then those of us who don't smoke can enjoy decent pensions again.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat, please put some money in the Equitalia hat. Two bills came to me this morning, to give you some idea of what you all may have to face.
1 Equitalia demand for ICI 2007, 397 eurines. Comune only just realised they hadn't bothered to send them out.
2 Equitalia demand for TARSU 2012, 357 eurines. Normal demand, payable January.
Oh, and diesel at my local garage now 1.75 eurines per litre. before I went to UK a couple of weeks ago was 1.52.

happy Monti Christmas everybody.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 8:28 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

I would like a tax on baseball caps, golf and track suits, I am trying to think of things I dont do, joggers who carry a bottle of water, not only tax them but they deserve a slap
Old Dec 15th 2011, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris120
I would say the opposite, we need the government to subsidise and encourage smoking, allow smoking in public buildings and the workplace, boost advertising etc. That way life expectancy would drop significantly and Italy's problems would disappear - in a puff of smoke, as it were! Then those of us who don't smoke can enjoy decent pensions again.
surely it would be useful also to levy a tax on the non-smokers to make up for their lack of contribution to collection of revenues-Oh! and quadruple the price of chocolate, cake, gelato and Campari
Old Dec 15th 2011, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bricwood
I would like a tax on baseball caps, golf and track suits, I am trying to think of things I dont do, joggers who carry a bottle of water, not only tax them but they deserve a slap
Fat people should also pay more for their clothes, seats at all public places to make up for wearing them out etc etc etc
Old Dec 15th 2011, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chris120
[F would say the opposite, we need the government to[/FONT][F subsidise[/FONT][F and encourage smoking, allow smoking in public buildings and the workplace, boost advertising etc. That way life expectancy would drop significantly and Italy's problems would disappear - in a puff of smoke, as it were! Then those of us who don't smoke can enjoy decent pensions again.[/FONT]
It is not going to work Chris, we will all be dead from lung cancer from passive smoking before we reach pensionable age.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

or legalise euthenasia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.