Need a hand!

Old Oct 1st 2009, 4:03 pm
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need a hand!

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
P.S. Where did you get suet from ?
I make my own....go to butchers, well my OH does and gets this huge lump of lardy fleshy yucccccccky cowy thing & you chop off the white stuff and render it!!!!!! Done mostly with a blindfold on cos being a veggie it's just GOULISH....Have you never done something for the one you love that you would never normally do?
Old Oct 1st 2009, 4:21 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ernesto
Have you never done something for the one you love that you would never normally do?
Sex when I don't always feel like it comes to mind but maybe you meant something different.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:19 pm
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Sex when I don't always feel like it comes to mind but maybe you meant something different.
Hmpppphhhh! Come all over all hot there Lorna. Can't actually agree with you, I'm always willing and available.......
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:33 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ernesto
Hmpppphhhh! Come all over all hot there Lorna. Can't actually agree with you, I'm always willing and available.......
Well - to be quite honest Ernesto,. I still haven't worked out if you're a gay or a well civilised
ied ,modern man. Or just a straight.
No bloody business of mine anyway !!!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 1:19 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Well he does have kids - unless he meant literally of course...little goats gamboling in the fields. Way mine act sometimes they might as well be!!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 6:29 am

Well - to be quite honest Ernesto,. I still haven't worked out if you're a gay or a well civilised
ied ,modern man. Or just a straight.
No bloody business of mine anyway !!!!!!
It's not an excuse but I was drunkety drunk last night. Too much of this

I'm sorry for my last post.

I hope your dinner was fab and your guests loved every bit of it.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 6:57 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

GAY!!!!!! MOI!!!!!
I must stop asking about recipes and trying to please my OH....I thought you people on here were "open minded", "Liberated"....does ones sex matter....:
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:05 am

Of course one's sex doesn't matter - and I am open minded .... but I was drunk.

My last memory is thinking "crap - no wine left - I know - I'll have some gin and orange juice instead."

Bad idea - don't do it.

Funny though that when I opened the fridge this morning to get the milk out - I saw a new bottle of wine at the back of the fridge. Don't know how I missed it last night.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:42 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

No keep talking recipes! Just throw in some talk about rugger - even if you hate it - and no-one will question it again! On the US expats all the blokes talk food - with careful sporting interests throw in too!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:30 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Of course one's sex doesn't matter - and I am open minded .... but I was drunk.
Did I miss something here?? Did you have a drunken lesbian experience? Cool.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by duffer
Did I miss something here?? Did you have a drunken lesbian experience? Cool.
Oh God - think my hangover has just started. Trust you
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 10:25 am
The Original Red Head!

And ernesto - THAT'S why you have to keep talking recipes, keep the balance!!