Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

LIDL - British Week

LIDL - British Week

Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Re: LIDL - British Week

Originally Posted by 37100
Tomorrow it is then. Same time, same place? If you really want to learn a few words we'll get him to drive.

p.s. they where putting out they xmas decs last time I went. Still, you can't see them in all in one go, can you?
yes. same time, same place. My oh looked distinctly uncomfortable when I told him the plan. I tapped him on the arm and said 'it's ok. I have the credit card.' He looked even more unhappy then. Can't imagine why that would be, can you??
Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:32 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
yes. same time, same place. My oh looked distinctly uncomfortable when I told him the plan. I tapped him on the arm and said 'it's ok. I have the credit card.' He looked even more unhappy then. Can't imagine why that would be, can you??
Hubby didn't dare peep a word or he really will be doing the cleaning. See you tomorrow. Now I've just got to clear up here, make the beds, do the washing and ironing, get my hair done, pack a bag or two, hop in the car for the 260 km drive. And we just have to stop off at an outlet on the way. Better get cracking.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Hubby didn't dare peep a word or he really will be doing the cleaning. See you tomorrow. Now I've just got to clear up here, make the beds, do the washing and ironing, get my hair done, pack a bag or two, hop in the car for the 260 km drive. And we just have to stop off at an outlet on the way. Better get cracking.
Well go do then!! See you tomorrow if you ever get through that list of stuff!! My dh keeps growling at the IKEA adds on telly. I think it's cos they take so much of his money. Not as much as the tax bill he had to go and pay this morning though!!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:13 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Stay alert for any alcoholic cider please.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by duffer
We will have a look, but all I found last time was that non-alcoholic fizzy pear juice!!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:36 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the bottega verde, I think it is called? Or health food shops in general? My friend has found it there. Can't stand the stuff personally but I know lots like it.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:36 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Well go do then!! See you tomorrow if you ever get through that list of stuff!! My dh keeps growling at the IKEA adds on telly. I think it's cos they take so much of his money. Not as much as the tax bill he had to go and pay this morning though!!
Look out for the Christmas goat......
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:48 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Put the washing on, ironing's done, given up on the hair idea and sod the bathrooms, they'll only need cleaning again when I get back which just leaves the bags to pack once I dig out some winter clothes.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:49 am
Concierge

Found a can in my cupboard the other day and we don't even drink the stuff. Might use it in a pork dish, which is probably had it in the first place.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:53 am
The Original Red Head!

Put the washing on, ironing's done, given up on the hair idea and sod the bathrooms, they'll only need cleaning again when I get back which just leaves the bags to pack once I dig out some winter clothes.
I guess you've answered this before, so apologies if I've forgotten! Why do you live between Verona and Turin??? Other than a love of driving......
Old Nov 4th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Look out for the Christmas goat......
Huh? Am I being thick today?!!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:08 pm
The Original Red Head!

Nope...They are selling wicker goats as Christmas ornaments.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahhh!! Well I'm sure they're very tasteful and significant in Sweden!!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:26 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as this thread has gone off topic and got onto Christmas - the only new decorations I might get this year are some solar powered led outdoor lights.

My sister had some wrapped around a tree in her garden last year that she'd ordered from internet - came from China of course but they were cheap and worked really well. I still haven't seen any solar powered ones here so might order some myself and string them out along the terrace. I bet they'll look better than a straw goat
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Who us? Off-topic? Never!!!

Are you sure it's a goat and not a reindeer without antlers?... me and 37100 will have to investigate tomorrow won't we!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.