Reload this Page >

Legal advice for property owners

Legal advice for property owners

Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:57 am
Just Joined

Giandomenico is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Legal advice for property owners

Dear all,

As you know, in June 2009 I organized a First free seminar «Legal advice for property owners». Today, l would like to present you a video from this seminar. This video is located on my Youtube channel. I hope that this videos will be helpful for you.

Also, if you have any suggestions about the topics in Italian law, you could send your proposals and I will try to write some articles on that.

Avv. Giandomenico De Tullio
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice
Default Re: Legal advice for property owners

I have a question:-
Can you tell me what happens if the house I intend to buy gets significantly damaged between the Compromesso and Rogito, am I obliged to go through with the purchase? If I pull out will I loose my deposit?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:16 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Legal advice for property owners

Originally Posted by Giandomenico
Dear all,

As you know, in June 2009 I organized a First free seminar «Legal advice for property owners». Today, l would like to present you a video from this seminar. This video is located on my Youtube channel. I hope that this videos will be helpful for you.

Also, if you have any suggestions about the topics in Italian law, you could send your proposals and I will try to write some articles on that.

Avv. Giandomenico De Tullio
Signor De Tullio,

I have been patient with you and your posts believing that you culd have been of some help to the forum members. You have used this forum for many long posts but this last one smacks of indirect advertising.
You are of course welcome to answer any questions that people might have but please, I am asking you now to stop creating lots of new threads on unsolicted topics and I am thereore closing this thread.
If you wish to answer Chris' question about damaged property then please answer on one of your other threads.

Thank you.