Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Lake Garda - Reliable Babysitters?

Lake Garda - Reliable Babysitters?

Old Mar 12th 2015, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

colinpmasters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lake Garda - Reliable Babysitters?

Hi Everyone, this is my first post and have to say really pleasantly surprised by the amount of ex-pats in Italy and that there is so much communication going on online!

We're coming to Lake Garda (Peschiera Del Garda) in August for 2 weeks to holiday and also look at property so we're bringing our kids, 4, 8 and 14.

I wonder if there is anyone in the area anyone could recommend for 3-4 nights of babysitting and perhaps maybe one morning or afternoon if we wanted to explore some property without the kids?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:10 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lake Garda - Reliable Babysitters?

Originally Posted by colinpmasters
Hi Everyone, this is my first post and have to say really pleasantly surprised by the amount of ex-pats in Italy and that there is so much communication going on online!

We're coming to Lake Garda (Peschiera Del Garda) in August for 2 weeks to holiday and also look at property so we're bringing our kids, 4, 8 and 14.

I wonder if there is anyone in the area anyone could recommend for 3-4 nights of babysitting and perhaps maybe one morning or afternoon if we wanted to explore some property without the kids?
Hi, I'm in Verona. If your make it this far, let me know and we'll have a drink.

For babysitters. Best bet is the hotel where you are. They'll usually have a list. Where will you be staying?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Very kind, we're hiring a car so Verona is very much on the list of places to visit. You can choose the Valpolicella!!

We're staying in Del Garda Camping Village, a family of our size is a bit unmanageable when it comes to hotels and we normally need 2 rooms so a large mobile home worked perfectly and gives us the freedom and facilities we need.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:17 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colinpmasters
Very kind, we're hiring a car so Verona is very much on the list of places to visit. You can choose the Valpolicella!!

We're staying in Del Garda Camping Village, a family of our size is a bit unmanageable when it comes to hotels and we normally need 2 rooms so a large mobile home worked perfectly and gives us the freedom and facilities we need.
LOL. I did imagine that you would be in a camping, but didn't want to assume it IYKWIM.

I'm a Prosecco person.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

It's hard to argue with the value, massive 3 bed for about 1400 for 2 weeks is awesome and leaves plenty for hiring a convertible!

Wife's a prosecco person also, we are very much looking forward to the Italian life...