Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

I wish to let my summer property in Apulia for long term holidays. Any good sites ?

I wish to let my summer property in Apulia for long term holidays. Any good sites ?

Old Mar 13th 2015, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Sophia1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I wish to let my summer property in Apulia for long term holidays. Any good sites ?

Hi all ! I have a semi detached house situated at 8 km far from the wonderful fishing town of Gallipoli, in Puglia, and at olny five or ten minutes walking distance from the wonderful local sea , and I would like to let the property for long summer terms rather than weekly rentals. This would be the first year , as I have never let my property before. Could you suggest some good free sites where I could advertise my house?
Old Mar 14th 2015, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

cardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond reputecardi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I wish to let my summer property in Apulia for long term holidays. Any good sites

Subito.it, mainly Italians. Trip Advisor and Booking.com for international.
Old Mar 16th 2015, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Default Re: I wish to let my summer property in Apulia for long term holidays. Any good sites

Thank you .
Old Mar 16th 2015, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sophia1973
Hi all ! I have a semi detached house situated at 8 km far from the wonderful fishing town of Gallipoli, in Puglia, and at olny five or ten minutes walking distance from the wonderful local sea , and I would like to let the property for long summer terms rather than weekly rentals. This would be the first year , as I have never let my property before. Could you suggest some good free sites where I could advertise my house?
OWNERS DIRECT seems to be popular, but I don't think it's free.
Old Mar 16th 2015, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

arjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant future

Maybe you could post a message with some teaser details in an expat forum and see if anyone is interested....
Old Mar 16th 2015, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

I've just noticed this Holiday Lettings - Holiday Rentals, Apartment & Villa Holidays

Look any good ?
Old Mar 18th 2015, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Sancho for suggesting me these two good and professional sites , but both seem to act as estate agents , and they don't seem to be free . Booking.com , seems to be free instead, and also the expat forums seem to be now a good way through which many householders are advertising their properties.
Old Mar 19th 2015, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sophia1973
Thank you Sancho for suggesting me these two good and professional sites , but both seem to act as estate agents , and they don't seem to be free . Booking.com , seems to be free instead, and also the expat forums seem to be now a good way through which many householders are advertising their properties.
first 3 months on casa.it are free.