Gym costs

Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

casalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura about
Default Gym costs

Any members of a gym care to share how much they pay?

The nearest one to me is charging 890 euro/year or 295 euro/quarter. It seems extortionate compared to what I've paid in the past in the UK. I only really want to join a gym for winter when it's a bit miserable outside and my company gives me 250 euro/year contribution to a gym so it might make sense. Still seems a rip off.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:08 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gym costs

That sounds like it should be pretty plush!! I'd get a gym, several pools and a good spa for that here. A basic, no nonsense gym starts at €30 a month for an off peak membership near me.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:19 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gym costs

Originally Posted by casalottian
Any members of a gym care to share how much they pay?

The nearest one to me is charging 890 euro/year or 295 euro/quarter. It seems extortionate compared to what I've paid in the past in the UK. I only really want to join a gym for winter when it's a bit miserable outside and my company gives me 250 euro/year contribution to a gym so it might make sense. Still seems a rip off.
I paid 660 Euro in advance for 15 months. This includes 2 months free and 1 month of holiday, i.e. Aug or Xmas. The fee includes all the courses they have such as fit-box, aerobics, spinning, etc and use of sauna as well as discounted use of the solarium. They also threw in 8 suntan sessions which I gave to the OH and a complimentary copy of the Giornale di Vicenza.

Only problem is that I haven't been for 5 months so yeah it's really expensive.