Fun

Old Jan 28th 2011, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fun

Who was it that mentioned women and multi tasking?

Link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-fountain.html
Old Jan 28th 2011, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

That particular woman is sueing the mall for that!!! She sounds a bit of a crook herself though....
Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
Who was it that mentioned women and multi tasking?

Link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-fountain.html

OTT
I was listening to the Italian radio this morning and they were saying how ridiculous it was the new law in New York where you can get fined 100 dollars if you cross the street while talking on your phone. I thought imagine a law like this here !!!!!!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:17 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

what? they have 70,000 laws here in Italy and they don't include that one?
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
what? they have 70,000 laws here in Italy and they don't include that one?
What is the point Duffer, they do not pay any attention to the existing ones?
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry, it is not true that they do not pay attention, I saw a woman picking up the dogpoo after her poodle yesterday and was rubbing my eyes to check if I was awake.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Isakat
Sorry, it is not true that they do not pay attention, I saw a woman picking up the dogpoo after her poodle yesterday and was rubbing my eyes to check if I was awake.
was she English??
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by indiebird
was she English??

No, that is why I had to rub my eyes!!!!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

was she English??
My thoughts as well. I was just typing it when I saw your reply
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Isakat

No, that is why I had to rub my eyes!!!!
Blimey! Well I've got no explanations then!!

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
My thoughts as well. I was just typing it when I saw your reply
I was going to say 'great minds...' but then I remembered it was you.....
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Blimey! Well I've got no explanations then!!

I was going to say 'great minds...' but then I remembered it was you.....