Euro

Old May 17th 2012, 11:32 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice
Default Euro

I have been reading that is Spain and Greece people are getting their money out of the banks, apparently the banks are running out of money, I was in the post office yesterday and noticed people seemed to be drawing out big amounts of money, never seen this before, its a coincidence isn't it?
Old May 17th 2012, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro

its INPS and IVA time - deadline was yesterday!
Old May 17th 2012, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

mmmm . .I wouldn't be so sure . .Italians are very good at 'copying' other countries.
Old May 17th 2012, 1:05 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

It was a five and a three grand, I did not know you could get that much over the counter , its a coincidence though I think, I only really noticed because the woman had to get more papers to get the money and went straight back to the head of the line
Old May 17th 2012, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Twinkle Canelli will become famous soon enough

Actually, a wealthy friend of mine had a home visit from the local bank manager asking if they would open an account there and put some money in as they were running out of cash. It's the same bank I bank with, and they manage to mess up a simple direct debit every month without fail causing me embarrassment with my landlord. It did occur to me that the reason they can't pay the direct debit is because they don't actually have the cash...... I was already considering drawing my money out and keeping it under the mattress but I notice the bank has closed and every window has been smashed. They have now set up in a mobile unit in the town square
Old May 17th 2012, 1:41 pm
Banned

this is what I have been reading

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/p...k-7762353.html

But there is a gale blowing so I must lash everything down outside and forget currency for now, is this the windiest year ever?
Old May 17th 2012, 1:43 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how the post office works but I know that since the rules changed you cannot take more than 2.500 euro cash out of any bank account.

You can use as much as you like by cheque, transfer etc as it leaves a paper trail but when it comes to cash, 2.499,00 euro is your limit.
Old May 17th 2012, 1:47 pm
Banned

I saw the man get and count it, he had to go out back for it, they both had envelopes they brought with them and she showed her ID, this is the truth, believe me or not

read this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...p-deepens.html
Old May 17th 2012, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

What time does the bank shut?