Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Enel and their powers?

Enel and their powers?

Old Apr 20th 2012, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Enel and their powers?

Can Enel get a court ruling to put a pole on my land?
Basically a piece of our land borders a PV field across which run power lines-illegal. So to move the lines in the cheapest way they want to put a pole on our land and drag a cable across to an already established pole in our garden.
This would create a further eyesore (the PV field was installed after we bought the house and were assured that the owner had no plans for the land LOL! )
Oh dearie me!
Old Apr 20th 2012, 5:18 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enel and their powers?

Sorry to hear your problems Connie. I do not have experience in this things, but my gut feeling is yes, they could, but.....But they'd have to have a very good reason and the shortest route isn't a reason unless it's for you. Hope someone can help you.
Old Apr 20th 2012, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

homeandgardens will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Enel and their powers?

Hi,
I know you can ask ENEL and telephone poles to be moved within your land for aesthetic and functional reasons. This operation has a cost, which I still don't know. We will need to do this in a year or so, but never done it before, so I also need advice.