Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Empty car Sicily to Scotland May 3rd

Empty car Sicily to Scotland May 3rd

Old Apr 1st 2012, 6:18 pm
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Empty car Sicily to Scotland May 3rd

Hi,

Got an empty car going north

Let me know if you need anything taking.. it will have zero in it, only returning it to the UK before its MOT expires... in August...

(Doubt I will have time in the
Summer)

PS.. if anyone wants to buy the car... I am happy to drop off anywhere in italy so long as you return me to an airport...

Either works for me...
Old Apr 1st 2012, 8:36 pm
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Empty car Sicily to Scotland May 3rd

Going catania to palermo then over to Genova...

Ferry is way easier than the drive...
Old Apr 9th 2012, 8:48 am
Banned

Plans have changed..

1st week in August now
Old Apr 12th 2012, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 6monthshere6monthsthere
Going catania to palermo then over to Genova...

Ferry is way easier than the drive...
Hi,

How much do you pay for the ferry?? I normally drive down.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 9:57 am
Banned

I checked 2 weeks ago and the ferry has gone up to 70 euro

Its way cheaper than driving the extra 800km!

Direct ferries

Palermo to Genova
Old Apr 12th 2012, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 6monthshere6monthsthere
I checked 2 weeks ago and the ferry has gone up to 70 euro

Its way cheaper than driving the extra 800km!

Direct ferries

Palermo to Genova
Thanks Pete
Old Apr 13th 2012, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Direct ferries,

Genoa to Palermo 6th August return 19 August 598.46 euros.

Looks like I will fly down or take the car again.
Old Apr 14th 2012, 7:04 am
Hil
Forum Regular

Hil is an unknown quantity at this point

The ferries in August are always expensive as that is the high season. But you should check the actual ferry company sites for pricing as well. Grandi Navi Veloci, Tirrenia, SNAV as it really is less expensive, when you add in petrol. (Especially at it's current outrageous rate)
Ciao
Hil
Old Apr 14th 2012, 8:11 am
Banned

I noticed the outward route is 170 euros, did not check the return

I would guess you could do catania to napoli or somthing

OR

just ferry 1 way, i would still ferry at 170 euro
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

profsid is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Are you still taking the empty car back to Scotland? My daughters are hopefully strting uni there and it would be great to have a couple of suitcases go by car or even duvets to safesome space in our suitcases when we fly over. We're in Naples so perhaps you would be coming up our way ???