Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

PV Feed in tariff

PV Feed in tariff

Old Apr 22nd 2012, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Default PV Feed in tariff

Hello, I've not really looked at this for a while. I know that the feed in tariff has been slashed in the UK but the price of panels have also fallen. Can someone give me an idea of the current situation in Italy. Has the rate also been cut hard? Ta.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Angeldimana will become famous soon enoughAngeldimana will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PV Feed in tariff

I was talking to my neighbours son last week. He is a solar installer.
He was telling me that the incentives have been cut massively and that the plans are, that they will possibly be scrapped by the end of the year completely.

I was also talking to a window salesman yesterday and the incentive also effects them as there is also one that covers 50% of the cost for double glazing. This also is being scrapped at the end of the year.

I'm not sure but i think if you haven't got your application in yet then you may not qualify.

The other effect is that no-one is buying renewable energy products at the moment and that workers such as my neighbours son hardly have any work left.