ENEL

Old Mar 19th 2010, 6:08 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENEL

What do we get in the UK? 30??
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I have 6KW and just about manage not to trip the power.

A friend of ours was renovating his apartment and wanted to install a power shower, but changed his mind when he found out that it uses 3KW.
I believe the limit in the UK is very high.

I remember reading recently that someone was using a huge amount of ellectricity, even the street lights were dimmed, only for the police to discover that they had a marihuana factory in the house!!
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:20 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Well my dishwasher seems to be the appliance that trips the 3.7!! Happened again tonight. Antonia was not impressed...Oven and dishwasher with the lights, off goes power, ridiculous!
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I usually trip it with the kettle, oven, diswasher and w/m all on and the kids hate it, they do not like to be in the dark, so hubby got one of the plug in battery lights that comes on automatically when the power goes off.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:44 pm
The Original Red Head!

Luckily we have one of those! It's near the electricity box in the house, but I still have to go outside to flick the main switch!!
Old Mar 20th 2010, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Can't have iron, oven, washing machine on in any combo... bloody annoying... but they want to charge us to up it even though we would be using and buying more leccy and oh won't do it on principle...
Old Mar 20th 2010, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Well my dishwasher seems to be the appliance that trips the 3.7!! Happened again tonight. Antonia was not impressed...Oven and dishwasher with the lights, off goes power, ridiculous!
Our first night ever in Italy we had the dishwasher and the washing machine on, off went the power. It was winter, dark, dd was in the bath and the switch was a good five minute walk away. We were still unpacking and had not a clue where the torch might be. Remember it well. As far as I know we now have six but I seem to be able to have everything on whenever.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

enterprise1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else paying their ENEL bills online with an English Mastercard?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Originally Posted by enterprise1999
Anyone else paying their ENEL bills online with an English Mastercard?
it has to be a credit card issue by an italian bank, unless they have changed things very recently
Old Apr 9th 2010, 10:54 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

its interesting to see which appliances do use a lot of electric, I was watching the light blinking away and thinking whats on? checked the electric boiler it was off, it was my coffee machine, it is an old one I brought over maybe its playing up, if I have my electric oven on and one electric ring the power goes off, fortunately its got gas rings too, anything on and my vacuum cleaner and its curtains, none of this matters in day light but after dark its not good, I have 3W , its like Italy never really got used to electricity, that and the multitude of plug sizes
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

We upped to 6 kw (at a one off cost and then about 15 euros? extra per month), well worth it, no more problems. We have just had our house re-wired as we are thinking of selling and you now have to produce an "energy certificate" by law if you sell a house here in Italy.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:48 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

I hope to one day to get the electricity in my name when I will up the power, its been 6 months so far trying to transfer it
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

debra is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no I had not heard of the "energy certificate". We are currently selling our flat in Sardegna. We have already done the compromesso and should hopefully be doing the final contracts at the end of this month. There are no estate agents involved as it is a private sale. Who will ask for this certificate, the lawyer?

If it is necessary how do we get one and most importantly any idea how long it will take? We will be returning on the 20th of April and in theory the completion needs to be done by the end of the month.

Certificate should make interesting reading.............ours flips all the time
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:54 pm
The Original Red Head!

Originally Posted by bricwood
I hope to one day to get the electricity in my name when I will up the power, its been 6 months so far trying to transfer it
Why so long? It took less than a month to change ours to my husbands from the landlady's. Main reason we are now having problems getting the Kw back to what they were!!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:44 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debra
Oh no I had not heard of the "energy certificate". We are currently selling our flat in Sardegna. We have already done the compromesso and should hopefully be doing the final contracts at the end of this month. There are no estate agents involved as it is a private sale. Who will ask for this certificate, the lawyer?

If it is necessary how do we get one and most importantly any idea how long it will take? We will be returning on the 20th of April and in theory the completion needs to be done by the end of the month.

Certificate should make interesting reading.............ours flips all the time
The certificate has nothing to do with ENEL or how much electricity you have and can or cannot use. It's about giving your house an energy efficiency rating. A house with solar power will get a better rating than a house which relies only on gas for example.
Have a chat with your notaio because I think I read something about the possibility of an autocertificazione on this website:

http://www.notariato.it/portal/site/...001719a8c0RCRD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.