Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Dog Kennels somewhere along med

Dog Kennels somewhere along med

Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Rural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really nice
Default Dog Kennels somewhere along med

Hi!

I am travelling from Ancona across Italy and long med to cross into France and down to South of France. I am travelling with 3 dogs and am looking for somewhere to stay around Albenga. One dog is small and fine to sleep with me in room but for other two somewhere with kennels or a stable or secure barn would be fantastic. They have travelling cages which they could sleep in over night but somewhere they could run around freely for a while would be great. They are not used to being inside for long periods.

Any suggestions greatly received.

Rachel
Old Oct 20th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice
Default Re: Dog Kennels somewhere along med

There are many camp sites around Albenga where you can rent small wooden "bungalows" this might suit you with the big dogs in their travel cages on the porch, of course they are not open in the winter but should be OK up to end of october.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Rural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really niceRural Bulgaria is just really nice

Any website addresses or further details as yes this would be ideal.
Exactly what I had in mind.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

I don't have any specific details but there are many camp sites right on the beach in Albenga. One i used to use a bit was immediately west of the small river that crosses the beach to the west of Albenga town centre. However there are lots along that whole coastline from Finale to Imperia.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chris120
I don't have any specific details but there are many camp sites right on the beach in Albenga. One i used to use a bit was immediately west of the small river that crosses the beach to the west of Albenga town centre. However there are lots along that whole coastline from Finale to Imperia.
Thanks. Been trying to find on Google but most shut end of September.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

you might do better checking in the area around Alassio, it is more famous internationally as a holiday resort and enjoys a longer season.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Kak ci Rachel? Monogo studeno v Bulgaria?

Have a look at this websites they have a list of places that accepts dogs:

http://www.dogwelcome.it/

http://www.traveleurope.net/hotel-an...ra-ligure.html

http://hotel.eurovacanza.com/hotel/i...c1c63a9a45ed4f

You could also try to get in touch with Enpa in Savona they might know of local places where you can take your dogs with you.