Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Disney+ in Italy

Disney+ in Italy

Old Nov 24th 2023, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Disney+ in Italy

Anyone know for sure if Disney+ Italy will be showing the new Dr. Who specials (and/or new series)? I know the BBC have sold the show to them but I can't see any mention of Doctor Who on Disney+ Italia site.

Asking for a friend....

Thanks
Old Nov 26th 2023, 8:07 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disney+ in Italy

I found this Italian article which says it started yesterday in Italy.

https://www.fantascienza.com/29398/d...o-anniversario
Old Nov 27th 2023, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

C.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. We have Disney+. It was on there yesterday evening.

Btw if you have a Lloyd's Bank UK account they give you a "gift" such as a subscription to a magazine or various other choices. One of the options is Disney+. We've found it's possible to use that subscription in Italy
Old Nov 27th 2023, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I found this Italian article which says it started yesterday in Italy.

https://www.fantascienza.com/29398/d...o-anniversario
Originally Posted by C.2s
Yes. We have Disney+. It was on there yesterday evening.

Btw if you have a Lloyd's Bank UK account they give you a "gift" such as a subscription to a magazine or various other choices. One of the options is Disney+. We've found it's possible to use that subscription in Italy

Thanks both ... I also found out in the meantime that it is indeed on there now. Turns out there's quite an avid Doctor Who Italia community!

Might be worth asking Father Christmas for a month's subscription ... I imagine the Xmas edition will be there too.

PS good to know this forum is still up and running!
Old Nov 27th 2023, 7:09 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

PS good to know this forum is still up and running!

I always check in. I don't always have something to say, or another member has a better or more informed reply but I do check up on you all hahhahahah.
I watched something last night about Star Beast, I saw a Meep and I discoverd that Miriam Margoyles is its voice. I never caught up with my childhood Dr Who when daleks were the scariest thing ever. I should start watching again.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Nov 27th 2023 at 7:15 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2023, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict