Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Digital Passenger Locator Form

Digital Passenger Locator Form

Old May 27th 2021, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

SanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Digital Passenger Locator Form

The digital version is now online and I believe it has replaced the paper forms. I completed mine this morning and my advice is to set aside some time. It's very clunky and doesn't ask for evidence of the antigen test. It may have been some user error but I had to enter the address twice and also confirm that I would notify the local authorities upon arrival which I didn't think was valid anymore. To add to the pain I was then directed to the Puglia page to enter the same details again. I'm pretty sure this is out of date since Puglia is now a yellow region.

It looks like Italy have signed up to a start-up scheme. The dropdown menu currently only includes Italy but the language options are English, French, Latvian, Croatian, German and Slovene.
Old May 27th 2021, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice
Default Re: Digital Passenger Locator Form

Originally Posted by SanNico
The digital version is now online and I believe it has replaced the paper forms. I completed mine this morning and my advice is to set aside some time. It's very clunky and doesn't ask for evidence of the antigen test. It may have been some user error but I had to enter the address twice and also confirm that I would notify the local authorities upon arrival which I didn't think was valid anymore. To add to the pain I was then directed to the Puglia page to enter the same details again. I'm pretty sure this is out of date since Puglia is now a yellow region.

It looks like Italy have signed up to a start-up scheme. The dropdown menu currently only includes Italy but the language options are English, French, Latvian, Croatian, German and Slovene.
Hi are you coming back for a holiday? did you see this page of Regione Puglia it mentions a covid test 48hrs prior to arrival https://www.regione.puglia.it/web/sa...essi-in-puglia
Old May 27th 2021, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clint
Hi are you coming back for a holiday? did you see this page of Regione Puglia it mentions a covid test 48hrs prior to arrival https://www.regione.puglia.it/web/sa...essi-in-puglia
I'm pretty sure San Nico is resident.
Old May 27th 2021, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

SanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I'm still a resident. My landlady finally agreed to let me bring the dog so we're coming to collect him. We're taking the ferry which made the 48 hour rule tricky but we managed to book the antigen test in time. Looking forward to a Dreher and a decent pizza.
Old May 27th 2021, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Originally Posted by SanNico
Yes, I'm still a resident. My landlady finally agreed to let me bring the dog so we're coming to collect him. We're taking the ferry which made the 48 hour rule tricky but we managed to book the antigen test in time. Looking forward to a Dreher and a decent pizza.
So pleased you can take your dog with you.. Now we are yellow zone most things are open so no problem getting a decent pizza.
Old May 27th 2021, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

ganastasia is a jewel in the roughganastasia is a jewel in the roughganastasia is a jewel in the roughganastasia is a jewel in the rough

If your nearish to Brindisi i highly recommend Luppolo and Farina in Latiano for a pizza!