Reload this Page >

Como & surrounding areas

Como & surrounding areas

Old Jan 17th 2011, 9:22 am
Just Joined

ukc331 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Como & surrounding areas

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can help or point us in the right direction?

My Brother and I are visiting Como on a regular basis (approx once per fortnight) and are looking for somewhere to rent on a regular basis, whilst we ponder whether it is affordable to buy (looking unlikely at the moment).

We would ideally prefer somewhere with 2 bedrooms but would be flexible on this. Ideally it would be located close to Como thereby allowing us to not have to rent a car each time. His young daughter will be with us whilst we are there so somewhere child friendly also.

Our maximum budget for accommodation is approx £65 per night (including gas, electric, heating) which is what we are currently paying. We could possibly stretch further for the right accommodation if we did not have to factor in car hire. If anyone can help or has any tips or advice they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.