CLOCK CHANGE

Old Oct 24th 2009, 10:06 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default CLOCK CHANGE

Clocks back an hour tonight everybody.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CLOCK CHANGE

I hadn't forgotten, but last year I did. Woke up on the Sunday and decided to go swimming with the children. The pool opens at 8.30am and of course at that time of the day it is empty. Got to the pool, everything all locked up. Seethed that it was closed, then saw a clock attached to a school and realised what I had done.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

Well you learn something new every minute on here!
i thought it was only england that played with the time twice a year
(british summer time or BST)
Old Oct 24th 2009, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Ah yes, had almost forgotten actually although it was on the front page of the local rag this week which I thought was quite useful.....
Old Oct 24th 2009, 2:24 pm
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Thanks Lorna, quite forgot.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 4:07 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ernesto
Thanks Lorna, quite forgot.
You're welcome. I think it was you that said you'd liked to be warned of petrol strikes and other things.

This time tomorrow and we'll be plunged into darkness. It's so depressing!
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
You're welcome. I think it was you that said you'd liked to be warned of petrol strikes and other things.

This time tomorrow and we'll be plunged into darkness. It's so depressing!
Woo hoo - if you put the clocks back now, it's only ten past nine and you can have loads more drink !
Old Oct 24th 2009, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

already had way too much drink - off to bed - got to take brother and his wife to airport in the morning for a flight to Milan, then on to Bristol
Old Oct 25th 2009, 8:17 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Yes...I admit it was me.....don't ban me
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Yes...I admit it was me.....don't ban me
nothing wrong with that.... is there?? We did tell you about the petrol strike sort of... you read happy hour daily now don't you.....
Old Oct 27th 2009, 7:16 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Erm ....no
Old Oct 27th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Erm ....no
Will you ever learn??!! Have you not noticed how many times here you pick up little useful nuggets of info in the most unlikely threads.... and a load of useless info too, but hey, whos keeping track??