Prodotti Just?

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Prodotti Just?

Just been invited by one of my new found friends to a Prodotti Just afternoon. I have had a look on the net and looks a bit like an Avon Party or Virgin Vie Party. My hubby is very scared!! Anyone been to one, will I need a second mortgage??
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:12 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prodotti Just?

Originally Posted by indiebird
Just been invited by one of my new found friends to a Prodotti Just afternoon. I have had a look on the net and looks a bit like an Avon Party or Virgin Vie Party. My hubby is very scared!! Anyone been to one, will I need a second mortgage??
Know some people who swear by them. They might be great, but they're pricey, very.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:28 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I've never heard of them but I presume you're not obliged to buy - sometimes easier said than done though when you're in the thick of it and especially if you have a pushy sales person.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

It's the Italian version of Ann Summers
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:54 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Posh
Are the Italians too prude for Ann Summers? They can't be - there are enough "sexy shops" around the place. Don't think they're very girl friendly though. There's one not far from me and it looks awfully dingy and very dirty old pervert-ish.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:50 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

They're nothing like the Harmony shops in Soho then?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:58 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, 'olio 31' can be used for almost anything. €30 for 75ml though.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 37100
Well, 'olio 31' can be used for almost anything. €30 for 75ml though.
Ahhhh now Ann Summers might be more fun.... but now I'm thinking that I might have to tell them all I'm allergic to some oil so I can;t possibly buy....
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

I think that an ann summers party would go down a storm in Italy it's just being the first to do one...I have asked the wife and she said %*%*^%^%
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

I think that an ann summers party would go down a storm in Italy it's just being the first to do one...I have asked the wife and she said %*%*^%^%
Hmmm I don't know... however they are extremely socially acceptable in the UK now. There was a time when only the commonest women on the worst housing estates would have them (my aunty loved hosting them but my mum would never go) whereas now they are very acceptable and it's acceptable to buy all manner of things for your love life and for all your friends to do the same.... not sure my Italian is good enough to start the revolution here yet!!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 9:51 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Actions speak louder than words, Indi.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by duffer
Actions speak louder than words, Indi.
Duffer I cause enough trouble going to the school with my hair wet in the mornings!!!!
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

did you know how many uses for Olio 31 there are?? I do now...... although I'm none too sure about drinking a bit of water with a drop of tea tree in it for sore throats and to disinfect your insides!! I'm sure I've read warnings against this in the aromatherapy books I own.... I also learnt that you can pop a bit of paper with a stripe of tea tree cream in the freezer for a while, peel off the paper and then insert the frozen cream () as a pessary for vaginal infections..... now who needs Ann Summers parties now.....
Old Oct 27th 2009, 6:17 am
Pull my finger

Originally Posted by indiebird
I also learnt that you can pop a bit of paper with a stripe of tea tree cream in the freezer for a while, peel off the paper and then insert the frozen cream () as a pessary for vaginal infections
And how exactly did you come to learn about this?
Old Oct 27th 2009, 7:14 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

My Italian cousin bought me some of that Just 31 Olio de Herbe oil cost her €40. She's a Doc and puts 4 drops of this oil and 1/2 teaspoon of honey and takes it every morning....I could never afford this...
I think if you go to one of these parties, does the Bella Figura kick in and everybody buys just to look good or what?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.