Cianciana

Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

enterprise1999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cianciana

Finaly cracked it and bought a place......... 50 or so Brits own houses in Cianciana 10 or so live there.
So how about using this thead to introduce everybody?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

paquita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cianciana

Congratulations Enterprise!!Glad you finally got your dream!As you know,I am an owner there.So,have kickstarted the Cianciana roll call....
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

giuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nice

Hi Enterprise , Glad you found your dream Weather fantastic here!! Around 32c!!!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Thanks............... Yes on Ericla or however you spell it......... beach myself only a couple of days ago.......... Back again in July with a box of Euros as the notory wants cash........................ Just now working out the logistics of getting all my tools etc over...........

Lots to think about, but great fun and was good to see all the intended in laws and friends again.........
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

By the way........................... Nice spread you have there, mine is a little more, how you say........ on the smaller side, lots of land though.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

VEROVITA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by enterprise1999
By the way........................... Nice spread you have there, mine is a little more, how you say........ on the smaller side, lots of land though.
Hi there - we want to move over next year. We originally were looking at the South East but see lots of bargains in the South West (cianciana way) It is good to read about people who have actually made it through the mire of red tape and dodgy lawyers and the language barrier and the looong process of actually finding the right place....You give us hope
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Magic.......... Stick to your guns and done accept anything you dont want..... theres a lot of cheap looking places, most in need of repair.... Can you imagine working on a 4 story town house on a well used road... But dont go for second best, it's taken me two years to crack it. Being poor hasent helped.
Youve got to see the place for real as there can be some creative photography Lol..................
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

VEROVITA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by enterprise1999
Magic.......... Stick to your guns and done accept anything you dont want..... theres a lot of cheap looking places, most in need of repair.... Can you imagine working on a 4 story town house on a well used road... But dont go for second best, it's taken me two years to crack it. Being poor hasent helped.
Youve got to see the place for real as there can be some creative photography Lol..................
Yes we have been warned not to even consider buying anything online and that there are a lot of bathroom and kitchen photos which appear to be identical!
I think we watched one too many episodes of 'Grand Designs Abroad' - my OH (to steal an abbreviation) is of Sicilian descent and so here we come to eat pasta and work our asses off!!
All my family are in England so - not too far to escape for a good hot meal if times get tough!!